Side Child Nutrition

K12 Payment Center

Cumberland County Schools Child Nutrition Services would like to introduce the Online Prepay System.  This system will allow parents to make payments online for their student’s cafeteria accounts. Please allow 24 hours for the deposit to be placed on the student’s account.

At this time all of our schools are able to use the online prepay system.


We want to let you know of some upcoming enhancements and changes over the coming months. In addition to the recently added Android and iOS mobile apps, we will add electronic check capability with a reduced convenience fee. 

Beginning August 1, we will begin using a variable convenience fee based on the payment amount. For payments up to $95 the convenience fee will remain at $1.95.
For payments over $95 the convenience fee will be 3.99%. Additionally, customers will have the option of using electronic checks which offer a convenience fee of $.95
regardless of the amount paid.

For questions please contact the CNS office at 910.678.2517.

K12 Payment Center Website

Frequently Asked Questions


Refund Requests

Upon request from the parent within 60 days from the date of student withdrawal, positive balances will be refunded to the parent by Child Nutrition Services.

“In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at 800. 877.8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call  866.632.9992.  Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:  (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax:  202.690.7442; or (3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Published by Jennifer Rozier on June 10, 2019

Cumberland County Schools
2465 Gillespie Street • Fayetteville, NC 28306

© Cumberland County Schools
Send questions or comments to
Web Manager

Website Accessibility I Accesibilidad a las Pбginas Web | Copyright/Privacy Notices and Disclaimers | Derecho de Propiedad Literaria/Avisos Privados y Renuncias